Pine Hills Care focuses on advocating for care and spiritual vitality, and we have a variety of ministries and groups designed to do that!
The Deacon Team supports the Pine Hills family by caring, sharing, serving, and praying. The following ministries fall under the Deacon Team:
- Donation Connection: provides a tangible way to meet the needs of the church body. If you have a need of something or have something to donate, visit the Donation Connection Facebook page.
- Meals Ministry: provides meals to families who are in need, and includes meals to new moms, those dealing with illness or injury, or those who have recently lost a loved one.
- Seniors & Shut-Ins: provides a personal visit to seniors and shut-ins.
- Care ‘N Share: provides discretionary funds for special situations and those in need.
- Hospital Visits: assists pastoral staff in making hospital visits to encourage and pray for healing and recovery.
- New Moms: providing a home visit to first-time moms in order to serve and support them in practical ways.
- Helping Hands: provides widows and others in need with assistance or guidance with home maintenance and urgent needs.
- Prayer Team: provides intercessory prayer during church services.
- New Attender, Baptism, & Membership Follow-Up: provides a personal note to individuals who have recently attended services, been baptized, or become new members.
- Communion Prep: coordinates the preparation and communication of communion each month.
What if every church in the world reached out and welcomed girls with crisis pregnancies into their church for support and love? With the Embrace Grace ministry, Pine Hills Church desires to provide emotional, practical and spiritual support for women who find themselves in an unintended pregnancy. The goal is to create a safe and non-judging place for the girls to run to when they find out they are pregnant, instead of the last place they are welcomed because of shame and guilt. If the church, the Body of Christ, will join together to support these girls who choose life, young moms will be more open to not aborting their babies. Through this ministry, the leadership team will walk beside these young women through curriculum, minister to them and show them the love of their Savior. For more info, email [email protected]
Forgiven & Set Free: Are you suffering with guilt and shame from a heart-wrenching decision to have an abortion? It’s time to surrender, and begin to let God forgive, heal and restore your life in this area. We would love for you to join us with others who know the same pain. For more info, email [email protected]
Preparing for marriage or just looking for a wiser and more experienced couple to come alongside you and your spouse? We would love to connect you with a Marriage Mentor couple to walk through “Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts” (SYMBIS). Whether you’re pursuing marriage or have been married for years, this program is a great way to make your relationship healthier.
For counseling or referral needs, or if you want to get connected with any of these ministries, please contact our Executive Assistant, Tonya Sawyer, at [email protected].