1. Multiplication Residency (8 months – 1yr)
This is an engaging journey that teaches the residents the DNA and principles valued at Pine Hills Church. We focus primarily on our theology, culture, and mission.
Most importantly, we invest in the person holistically. If a resident does not graduate to a church planting initiative, we are still committed to the person’s journey with Christ. If they do graduate, they enter the next phase which is the church planting residency.
2. Church Planting Residency (12 weeks)
We equip residents with skills and principles to lead a T.A.P. (Target Analysis Process) Team and build a Launch Team. These are critical steps and skills in creating a healthy and viable church plant.
- T.A.P. Team: assists in identifying the church plant location.
- Launch Team: supports and equips the church plant team for launch day and throughout the first year of the plant.
- Launch Day: A culmination of God’s handiwork to reach a community with the Gospel and DNA to multiply reproducing churches.