Our vision is to inspire women of all ages to seek a deeper relationship with God and each other. First, so that we can grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Second, so that we can learn to have and cultivate the kind of honest, transparent relationships as sisters in Christ that allow us to learn from each other’s paths, support one another, bear each other’s burdens and pray for each other in a life changing way. Third, to inspire each other to have a passion and boldness for service that spurs us to step out of our comfort zones and learn to “pour out to others as God pours into us.”
- IF:Table is based on Acts 2:46. Two hours, four questions, six women. A time to dig deeper into your relationship with God, while getting to know women within the Pine Hills Family. Tables meet once a month in individual women’s homes throughout the week.
→ Sign up now
→ For more information, contact Charla Yoder
- The Well: Where women encounter Jesus + draw near to each other. Two times a year, the women of Pine Hills gather for an evening of fellowship, worship, and spiritual development. Childcare is provided (Birth – Pre-K) with sign up. Join us May 12th from 6pm-8pm!
→ Sign up now
→ For more information, contact Stacy Nelson
- Women In The Word is a Summer Bible Study on the 3rd Thursday of the month women can gather to connect with God’s word and with one another. Each gathering will have 2 sessions available (9-11am & 6-8pm) and childcare will also be available (Birth – Pre-K) with a sign-up. A new sign-up will be available for each gathering.
→ Sign up now
→ For more information, contact Mindy Cranmer
- Pine Hills Moms exists to help connect the mothers within our church. We know that motherhood can be hard, and Pine Hills Moms is here to walk beside moms of all ages and all stages and help carry the load. The group meets quarterly in a very relaxed setting to building community, and between gatherings, Moms can interact and connect through a private Facebook group. Regular messages of God’s love, God’s grace, and God’s Word are shared along with encouraging stories of motherhood to help the sometimes lonely days of mom life seem a little less lonely. up.
→ For more information, contact Jami Eddy
- The Women’s Mentorship Ministry is about women doing life together throughout different seasons. Connecting women who want to learn from other women’s gifts, experiences, and spiritual maturity. Our cycles last 4 months. You can meet with your mentor once a week or bi-weekly. You are welcome to focus your time on discipleship, topic of growth or Bible Study, whatever the Spirit has laid on your heart to grow in. Fill out the interest form for more information.
If you have any questions or need information about Women’s Ministry here at Pine Hills, please feel free to contact Paige Clingenpeel, our Connect Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.